- 買家還在看 -
The FP6600Q is a fast charge protocol controller for HiSilicon Fast Charging Protocol (FCP) and Qualcomm ® Quick ChargeTM 2.0/3.0 (QC 2.0/3.0) USB interface. The device can fast charging FCP or QC 2.0/3.0 powered device (PD). The protocol feature monitors USB D+/D- data line voltage or D- data line transmission and automatically adjusts output voltage of power bank and wall adaptor to optimize charge time.
FP6600Q can support not only USB BC compliant devices, but also Apple / Samsung / HUAWEI devices and automatically detects whether a connected powered device is QC 2.0/3.0 or FCP capable before enabling output voltage adjustment. If a PD not compliant to QC 2.0/3.0 or FCP is detected the FP6600Q disables output voltage adjustment to ensure safe operation with legacy 5 V only USB PDs.
The FP6600Q is available in SOP-8 package.
● Support HiSilicon Fast Charging Protocol (FCP) for Output Voltage and Current Communication
● Support Qualcomm ® Quick ChargeTM 2.0/3.0
● Class A : 3.6V up to 12V Output Voltage
● Class B : 3.6V up to 20V Output Voltage
● Automatic Selection FCP and QC 2.0/3.0 Protocols
● Supports USB DCP Shorting D+ Line to D- Line per USB Battery Charging Specification, Revision 1.2
● Meets Chinese Telecommunication Industrial Standard YD/T 1591-2009
● Supports USB DCP Applying 2.7V on D+ Line and 2.7V on D- Line
● UL Certification No. 4787452991-2
● Wall-Adapter, Smart Phones, Tablets, Notebooks
● Mobile / Tablet Power Bank
● Car Charger
● USB Power Output Ports